Wholesale Fuels Tax Payment Options
DMV accepts payments online as well as through the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) credit and debit formats, e-check, cash, check or money order. Prior authorization is required to use the ACH option.
For more information on making ACH payments, refer to "Automated Clearing House Payment Options" (DMV 225). Online payments eliminate the need to submit the Fuels Tax Payment form Fuels Tax Payment Form (FT 474).
What You'll Need
- Tax Type (select ‘Wholesale Tax’)
- Business Name (name as registered for wholesale sales tax)
- FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
- License Number (Wholesale Distributor License Number)
- Tax Return Period (Month and Year)
- Amount of Payment
- Bank and Check Account Information